Thursday, December 4, 2008

Starting my Eberron comic site

I came to know Eberron three years ago, in the first D&D 3R game that I DMed. The purpose was just to try something new, but soon I got addicted to this world.

I've DMed several Eberron games so far, but there're so much awesome stuff in this setting that I just don't have the time to try them all.

Then, a few days ago, I happened to see "the Eye of the Wolf", and it just came to my mind that I want to do an Eberron comic myself, since I have the ability, and the passion.

Although I've created a lot of successful stories before, most of them are serious stories. I can move the audience to tears, but making people laugh is my weakpoint. So I would be very happy to receive any input from those who is viewing this blog, and those who love Eberron.

For the moment, I'll start a short series that I have in mind. I will try to update the blog once every two weeks, but maybe more frequently or less, who knows?


omNiFic

No comments: